blank space.

Sep 28, 2015

Here comes my last day in Singapore. Because my purpose of coming here was not for vacation and leisure at all, but purely just to fix my crumpled mind I did not going out much. I was staying at friend's apartment and pretty much chilling whole day.

We only went out to grab something to eat, a take away Subways or phone up to get a delivery of chinese food nearby, enjoying some chinese movies on TV and found out few of it were actually pretty good. We both cried at 1 time t____t

It feels good to finally find someone to talk and not being a judgemental ass at all. He just sat there and let me do the talking whole time. We should have met sooner like seriously.. -_-

As always, I did not know how to end up a blog post hmm so will keep you updated later xx


Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comments. I will also check back your links/blogs/sites <33

Latest Instagrams

© misjudges.. Design by FCD.