Oct 2, 2015

after the rain. ♥

 Visited ArtExpo Malaysia 2015 couple of few weeks ago. I have never really been into art actually, but the exhibition is not really bad though, in fact it was pretty awesome. At least I did managed to stand for 3 hours haha.

 



 

 almost can't stand the cuteness ♥

 

a proper selfie of us amongst all the photos that we took, like finally.. by the way, i can't wait to be back in your arms again. lovestruck mode: ON :D

 
 
my favorite ice cream parlor in Malaysia. The salted-caramel flavor is always to die for :D check 'em out Fatbaby Ice Cream

Some of this you probably have seen it on my instagram, heck yea.. i felt like i did not uploaded a lot of photos on this blog, i'm more active on instagram actually. Oh, I finally have time to do some major changes on my blog layout. It is still quite messy, and I still have to fix the HTML codes, make the header and uploaded it.. anyway, what do you think of the new layout? 

after the rain - adhitia sofyan
about the song: the simple thought of missing someone that’s far far away.

If I could bottled the smell of the wet land after the rain
I’d make it a perfume and send it to your house
If one in a million stars suddenly will hit satellite
I’ll pick some pieces, they’ll be on your way

In a far land across
You’re standing at the sea
Then the wind blows the scent
And that little star will there to guide me

If only I could find my way to the ocean
I’m already there with you
If somewhere down the line
We will never get to meet
I’ll always wait for you after the rain

 
p.s: been missing you like cray cray, wondering if u feel the same way too ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comments. I will also check back your links/blogs/sites <33