Saturday.

Oct 11, 2015

It was Saturday morning as normal as it can get to be, I was minding my own business while my favorite channel HBO Hits re-broadcasted my favorite movie ever since I was at 7th grade, ''10 Things I Hate About You''   it's been quite some time since the last time I watched it, and I got pretty excited I just got to write about it. :D

Here is what makes me feel so happy everytime I watch this movie
  •  Set in 99's which means; checkered shirts, ripped jeans, shorty bob haircuts, music gigs, and.... first spotted Joseph-Gordon Levitt in this movie and he did not really catch my eyes in this movie. Puberty hit him then boom...!
  • Heath Ledger. Heath Ledger, Heath Ledger... do I need to say more? He was sucha hottie..
  • lots and lots of pretty clique scenes. unexpected kissing scene in the car, asking the girl out by giving some public humiliation (although it is Heath Ledger, i really don't mind obviously..)
  •  end of the movie kissing scene just so....... you guys know which one i'm talking about rite? :p
I personally love the story plot, although it is kinda predictable. And the soundtracks was just too good and so refreshing. 

Anyway,  I have just grow a liking towards Girls' Generation *cough* future SONES *cough* I forgot how and when exactly but little did I know, I just can't stop to play some of theirs songs (ITNW, Gee, Oh!, Paparazzi, Divine)I deserve rotten tomatoes to throw because I used to say meh about korean pop music and judging them only depends on skinny thighs and plastic barbie face. Yeah.. I guess everything that too much is not always good haha i just can not stop dancing around and singing along now. :3

xx

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comments. I will also check back your links/blogs/sites <33

Latest Instagrams

© misjudges.. Design by FCD.