Aug 9, 2016

eargasm. :)


I was maybe one hella lucky kid to have parents with such an awesome music taste. Many years ago, before the era of Youtube, internet, and music streaming exist, my mom and dad already have a stack of old cassettes , vinyl records, and tapes that will be considered rare for now. But, sadly we lost all of 'em when we moved to the new house. Me and my brother get exposed to Madonna,  Oasis, The Real Thing, and Michael Jackson since we were a toddler haha..

I managed to ask my mum about some of her favorite 80s-90s tracks and look it up on Spotify. Share it with you guys here..

Will keep updating so if you guys like it can subscribe to my spotify playlist above! Ciao :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comments. I will also check back your links/blogs/sites <33