Jan 29, 2017

shoot 'em with a bang!

First of all, happy chinese new year!! May this year brings happiness and prosperity to everyone. Yesterday we went to chinese new year reunion, both from my mom's side and my dad's side as well. It was good because the angpows but not so much for the faking a smile and laugh part. I was okay with my dad's side because my cousins (looking at ya Kevin and D) are my best friends, but I haven't seen my mum's side for like... 7-8 years?? So it was awkward and stiff and yeah I don't really have fond memory of all of them so it was lame. I just literally sank in the sofa begging my dad to get home haha. (not to mention the food sucks, shouldn't even held a CNY open house, IMHO)

And not to mention most of 'em aren't really good as well, by that I meant the attitudes. I started to believe we forgot what's the real meaning of CNY, like CNY is just the opportunity to showing off brand new cars you got, shiny new clothes, houses, and talk about #braggingright. No wonder I never looking forward for CNY, except for the angpow lol.

Talking about angpow, I collected so much that I was so happy with it and exchanged it to Ringgit currency with daddy I got the whooping amount of RM 1.200. WOOHOO! But now I'm torn whether to buy camera or just keep saving it up. Hmm.

Anw, what's with the title? I've been crazy with Bang Bang by will.i.am! I can't get this song out of my head and it's been playing over and over haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comments. I will also check back your links/blogs/sites <33