Apr 26, 2017

about yesterday

Ate so much things at Sunway Pyramid yesterday that I feel like such a pig lolol. Anyway, can't resist the temptations so what to do lo.


Beef bowl (R) at Yoshinoya! By the way, Yoshinoya in Msia and Indonesia tastes bit different, I'm not sure since I'm a fan of Yoshinoya in Indonesia and I was so happy when they decided to open one in Msia, but maybe it was just me I prefer Indonesia one. ^^ Still taste yummy la enough to fulfill my craving haha. The beef was so tender and juicy I could never get enough.


KW's bowl of chicken yakitori with ontama (hard boiled egg) 


Bought a packet of Famous Amos cookie since I haven't eat them like forever. Did a little bit of research and actually the original founder of this company/secret recipe of the chocochip cookie has sold his share of the company and opens up a muffin shop on his own! Here is the article for reference, in case anyone cares hahaha. 


Teddy bear bouquet!!


Sangkaya Coconut Ice Cream!! Missed this so much I impulsively bought a cup when I walked pass by hahaha. Is it just me or they reduced the amount of coconuts they used? I feel like it tastes less coconut-ty (?) weeee.


At Snowflake. They give out this beeping UFO for you to collect the order. The description was cute it made me chuckle. 


My forever favourite hot bowl of Snowflake's bestseller!! Herbal Grassjelly with red beans, boba pearls, and taro balls topped with small cup of creamer!! Heavenly delicious!! 


They didn't give this cup of creamer by themselves, so you have to request it to the staff. Last time they gives this on every purchase of bestseller bowl, but now you have to personally go to counter and ask for it. I thought this was extra charges at first, so I did not go and ask for the creamer, but on my second visit I asked for it and they gave it for free. I mean, what's a bowl of Taiwan dessert without this leh??


TARO BALLS!! I could eat lots and lots of this and totally don't mind! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comments. I will also check back your links/blogs/sites <33