Apr 25, 2017

how I spent my long weekend

Hello! I just can't believe long weekend went by so fast!! Like in a blink of an eye zzz. I stayed over at K's place at Semenyih. I know I always complaining about staying at deserted place (at least for me!) like Semenyih but actually it is a pretty good place for recharging my mind hahaha. Because it was so calm and serene there, not overwhelmed with malls, cafes or whatsoever.

Here are few photographs to recap of what I have been doing, mostly nothing la coz I just spent whole day watching Netflix and lay around while K got some workloads to do, and I only bug him if I'm hungry hahaha.

Anyway, been playing around with my S95 and I got nothing to say but praise!! So happy with how the pics turns out, even without post-processing editing the pics still turned out great! I set the aperture number the lowest to f2.0 to create a somewhat bokeh, and I think it is kinda do the job, don't you think? Weeee


A mummy bird building a nest on K's room window. I got so excited I had to take out my cam and snap a pic tee-hee! She was actually incubating her egg, how cool is that?? :D


Okay, so the egg has finally hatched and this is the baby bird!! Me and K decided to name him Larry lolol. From 2andhalfmen TV series. Pls ignore the poop!! Anyway, mummy bird went out somewhere to get food, I suppose.


Finally got to try out this supposedly famous satay place in Kajang, Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri. The place was forever crowded when we came and kinda hard to scored a parking spot. But I am glad the trip was worth it!! The satay was really really good, tender, and bursting with flavour. The key of good satay lies on its dipping peanut sauce (am I right??!) and it was so so damn shiok on its own too that I lick it off while waiting for the satay to arrive haha. I was quite worried I will be finishing the sauce long before the satay gets to arrive on our table, thankfully no.

The price was surprisingly so affordable and cheapzz too!! Like each of satay ranging from RM 0.80-0.90 cents! The ala carte menu was super cheap too like around RM 5-7. We ordered 20 sticks of satays (mixed from chicken, beef, fish and stomach) and total bill costs us RM 25. If it is not in Kajang, I will be coming there everyday I suppose haha. Just kidding, eat too much grilled stuffs not good for your body and super heaty too, ok!

**All photographs taken with canon S95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comments. I will also check back your links/blogs/sites <33