Apr 4, 2017

SS2 Pasar Malam Monday!

People residing around PJ area should be familiar with SS2 Pasar Malam every Monday, right? For me, this pasar malam is my favorite to go whenever I'm craving for some light snacks, but not only food, this pasar malam also sells everything, like literally everything.. from clothes, household items, veggies and fruits, fresh poultries, and so so on! I suggest if by now you still haven't paid a visit yet then do visit this pasar malam! But finding a parking can be a hassle, since you know, everyone loves pasar malam hahaha. Me and bf always park the car quite a distance so we always have to take a few mins walk to reach pasar malam. ;D




Everytime I visit, I must buy this lo! Like 5 pieces for RM 5 and 10 pieces for RM 9. Honestly, I don't really mind the flavor or taste of each, bcoz each of it are different flavor for me all tastes the same liao! HAHAH..



BA BA NA NAAAA~~


OK, this is also must buy for me. Fried prawn crackerss! So good, espescially if you get the newly fried by the auntie one. Or, sometimes I specially request for the hot one since it is so crispy!
Kuih sayur or Koo Chai Kueh (according to Google!) similar like Har Gaw but the filling is chopped koo chai, anchovies, or shredded lobak. So good I can munch like 5-6 hahaha. And its healthy too!

Cheesecake tart is so popular in Msia now they start making the economic version one hahahh. Well, if you don't feel like forking out RM 15 for Hokkaido Cheesetart one, or Pablo, you can try this. I, myself have never tried la.. 


Hey, this pasar malam even featured on Timeoutkl! How awesome is that?? Click here for complete address and the review! I highly believe you won't find it hard since this pasar malam is so so popular!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comments. I will also check back your links/blogs/sites <33