Apr 2, 2017

sunday.

Hello! Finally gotten myself a brand new point-and shoot camera after contemplating for some time. Its a Sony DSC HX90v weeee.. now that I think about it, I should have gotten the DSC WX500 instead since the difference are just viewfinder and a grip which I couldn't care less and it costs RM 300 difference zzzz. On the other note, I pretty much satisfied with the cam. It has flip screen for selfie, wifi connection to transfer the photos to my phone and pretty good image sensor and 18.2 MP resolution.

Gonna show you some of the sample photos I took today with the cam, unedited becoz I still haven't purchase new laptop yet and I don't think I want to subscribe to CC also, prob will use Photoshop at computer lab at uni laa.

boyfriend excitedly took selca haha pretty good eh?



Had dinner at Myburgerlab today. Bf ordered Yellowsubmarine with Potato Salad, I never liked potato salad but took a bite on the burger and liked the yellow sauce thingy so muchhh!


close-up detail. Took this pic with gourmet setting on the camera and it brings out the color and vividness makes it looks yummier on picture ;)


Potato salad bf's favorite!



Wondering what was the crispy thingy on my burger? That was actually sharp cheddar cheese hahah I ordered Jammin' with Elvis, a burger with beef patty and smeared with PB and J. Strange combination eh? But it turned out so yummy.. this burger actually belongs to secret menu of MBL last time, then they ended up put it on the main menu weee means it is super popular right? perasan. Anyway, this is my favorite burger beside Vivien's Husband (vegetarian) and Ultraman's Burger. Gotta give a hands up for MBL team to came up with quirky and creative menu names hahah.



Dropped by at Fatbaby for dessert. I keep saying to bf that we both should cut down some carbs and hit the gym yadda yadda but look at us laa haha keep eating zzz. 

School has already started so I might not be able to update this space regularly but I love to blog so I will still put an effort to squeeze in one or two posts while Im juggling between uni life and tons of assignments to do x_x

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comments. I will also check back your links/blogs/sites <33