Apr 20, 2017

what's up?

Hellooo!! It's been 4th weeks of this sem and already I can feel the pressure builds up zzz. Assignments starts to hit me one by one. Well, now I was actually supposed to be in class for my Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi (MPU) subject but class is cancelled until next week. I did not check the date properly on my portal so I spent like 10mins on an empty classroom, till I texted classmate and she told me class is cancelled, sumore she laugh (on the text la!) and ask me did I check out the student portal anot? Lol,  Siao. Okay, I did actually checked the portal la (i may be bit of ignorant student, but i am not that clueless haha at least still know what's going on la!) but I did not check the date lecturer put there.

Okay, all bad things aside.. I have finally bought a new camera (again) well not necessarily new since its secondhand Canon Powershot S95. Okay, I have actually heard a lot of raves about its big brother first, Canon S90, then hunted down on Carousell for a secondhand. Then seeing the price gap with its successor Canon S95 ain't too big, even close at the same price I decided I would go for S95.

I quickly contacted the seller, made a deal, transferred the money and tah-dah! Tonight I will have an addition to the family hahahah! I got it for RM 500, let's hope the cam is not over abused by the previous owner lol and hope the cam will stay with me and fully utilized by me for at least a a year or two until I finally save up enough money to buy newest premium P&S! Not saying S95 ain't a premium P&S when it was launched, it was just sad why would Canon discontinued Canon Powershot S line? I thought it was selling good, better than the recent Powershot line which is sucky in terms of specs and can't be compared with S line series (in exception of Canon PS G7x Mark II, my ultimate dream camera) zzzz I super like S line becoz big aperture (means more chio bokeh/DOF) and excellent low-light performance. 

Okay, I guess I will be spamming this blog with lotsa more pics with the Canon S95 soon hehe. Good thing too, since this blog only filled with unecessary ramblings becoz I honestly don't know what to write haha. At least I can spam pictures later! Weeeee.

UPDATES: I have finally gotten the cam yesterday night, the seller personally deliver the cam straight to my doorstep at 12ish midnight lol so thoughtful of him. I checked the cam thoroughly and got little bit dents and scratches but none of them are visible la. Okay, guess I will be spamming this blog with more pics later on! Stay tuned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comments. I will also check back your links/blogs/sites <33